Rules when visiting CropcirclesWe would like to take this opportunity to highlight the 'rules' that are associated with entering a crop circle formation. This to avoid potential irritation from the owners of the fields.
- First we need to respect the crop and the land before setting foot on the field.
- Avoid any damage to the crop and the land.
- Please leave no waste, cigarette butts or other things behind.
- Walk when possible in tractor tracks and inside the formation. Do not make new tracks.
- Keep the formation intact. More people will want to see it as such.
- Sometimes a farmer places an offertory box for a voluntary contribution. Please consider a donation.
5th Formation 2015
Already a number of days Robbert felt restless and therefore had a strong suspicion that a formation would arise again soon. His feeling proved correct, because on the night of June 3-4, he discovered this formation in a grass field near Zevenbergen.
When Robbert walked into the field, he felt an old, somewhat heavy energy. Once inside the formation, he at one point became aware of a man, thereby strongly feeling a connection with the Second World War.
Robbert feels that the effect of this formation is of a transforming nature, especially with respect to its surroundings – there is a sort of purification taking place in and around the area where this formation is located.
The landowner has been traced, but regrettably will not open his land to the public.
(It is not a foregone conclusion that a farmer opens his land to the public. Let us respect this farmer's choice. We will therefore not report on the location of this formation. We hope you'll understand.)